Resources for Coronavirus Graphs
The following sources were used to obtain data for Covid-19 graphs and charts.
- The Official Website of New York State
- Monroe County, NY's Website
- NYC.gov New York City's Website
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- WorldOmeters - Coronavirus
Numbers for some of the data took some study and digging. They weren't immediately available or obvious. However with some diligence they can be found.
Coronavirus Record Chart
This Website includes a set of pages with Covid 19 virus maps, graphs, charts or diagrams. Most of the data covers Corona Virus New York with a special focus on Monroe County.
One graphic includes a CDC corona virus chart. Another graphic includes corona virus deaths.